The library building is now open.
- What do you need to know?
- Limited Capacity: Occupancy will be limited to maintain social distancing
- Reserves: You can place reserves in the catalog from home. Pick up on the far left desk when you enter the building
- Masks Required: If you cannot wear a mask, give us a call and we will make accommodations
- Limited Computers: We are limited to four computers at this time. Computers will be first come, first serve
- Curbside: If you are uncomfortable coming into the library, please give us a call at 845-679-6405 and we will put your items in your trunk
- Quarantine: Items with plastic covers will be wiped down upon return
- Remote printing: You can use the link on this Remote Printing Page to print from your laptop or mobile device