- How do I request an item online?
- How do I download eBooks/eAudiobooks? (Click on “Overdrive Help”)
- How do I make a request that an item be removed from the library shelves?
Patrons who object to an item in West Hurley’s collection may fill out a Reevaluation Form (View Reevaluation Form). The item will then be reviewed by the library director and the library board.
Download Adobe Acrobat for the Reevaluation Form.
- Where can I find out more information about the library?
Every year the library creates an Annual Report to the Community. This document gives an idea of the library accomplishments during the previous year. (View Annual Report).
Download Adobe Acrobat for the annual report
- How do I calculate the value of my library card?