The library will be closed on Thursday and Friday, November 26 and 27, for Thanksgiving.
The library building is now open.
- What do you need to know?
- Limited Capacity: Occupancy will be limited to maintain social distancing
- Reserves: You can place reserves in the catalog from home. Pick up on the far left desk when you enter the building
- Masks Required: If you cannot wear a mask, give us a call and we will make accommodations such as: allowing the use of a scarf, loose face covering, or full-face shield, curbside delivery, and/or phone or video appointments
- Limited Computers: We are limited to four computers at this time. Computers will be first come, first serve
- Curbside: If you are uncomfortable coming into the library, please give us a call at 845-679-6405 and we will put your items in your trunk
- Quarantine: Items with plastic covers will be wiped down upon return
- Remote printing: You can use the link on this Remote Printing Page to print from your laptop or mobile device
- Donations: We are not accepting any donations at this time. Items left in front of the building will be destroyed.
The season for peppers, peaches, and tomatoes is happening now! Discover delicious food from local makers of cheese, milk, bread, snacks, sauces, and more. Along with local and sustainably raised meat and fish (yes, we said fish)!
Want $20 off? Of course you do. And, Field Goods will contribute $20 to our library. Make sure to use this code at checkout to redeem your $20 discount and Field Goods library contribution:
Deliveries Begin Friday, September 18th
Shop and choose West Hurley Library at checkout. Pick up your orders every Friday from 1:30pm – 5:45pm.
Ulster County Office for the Aging
Free, Individual MEDICARE Counseling
During 2020 Annual Open Enrollment
During the Annual open enrollment period you can:
*Change from original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan
*Switch or drop a Medicare Advantage Plan
*Join, switch or drop a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
October 15-Dec 7th 2020
Call early to make your telephone appointment
With a Certified Medicare Counselor.
Call Office for Aging to make your Appointment